wow this week’s friday five is actually good:
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
i just want to be remembered as a good sister who is always helping others out.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
i’ve developed a new philosophy… i only dread one day at a time. –charlie brown
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
hmm. i know this is kind of geeky, but i’m proud that i got a b in finance. i worked my ass off for that grade. also, i’m proud to finally make it on the high dean’s list for both semester. booya!
4. What about the past ten years?
i’m proud to not let anything keep me from being successful in life.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
friends can last a lifetime if you pick the right ones.
ok well the questions were good, but my answers sucked. sorry guys. anyway, i really want to go to the cheesecake factory. mmmm. grace and i are going to z100′s zootopia on sunday! grace won free tickets so that’s the only reason i’m going. truthfully, it’s not worth 50 bucks to see singers/bands sing their one hit. i can’t wait for john mayer’s concert on august 16!! woohoo. i’m done babbling!